Posting consistently on TikTok is one of the platform’s keys to success. Here is a list of 10 ideas to get your next (or first) viral video on the short-form video platform.
- Behind-the-Scenes Sneak Peeks: Showcasing behind-the-scenes footage of your business operations, whether it’s the manufacturing process, product creation, or day-to-day activities, gives your audience an exclusive look into your business.
- Product Demonstrations: Create short videos demonstrating the features and benefits of your products. Highlight their uniqueness and show how they can solve a problem or enhance your customers’ lives.
- Customer Testimonials: Encourage your satisfied customers to share their experiences with your products or services on TikTok. This builds social proof and provides genuine recommendations that can attract new customers.
- Challenges and Contests: Create challenges or contests that involve your products or services. Encourage users to participate and create content related to your brand. This generates user-generated content, boosts engagement, and increases brand visibility.
- Tips and Tutorials: Share useful tips and tutorials related to your industry. For example, if you’re a beauty brand, you can create makeup tutorials or skincare routines. If you’re a fitness business, offer workout tips or nutritional advice. This establishes your expertise and positions your brand as a reliable source of information.
- Storytelling: Use TikTok’s video format to tell the story behind your brand. Share your journey, challenges, successes, and values. This helps create an emotional connection with your audience and fosters brand loyalty.
- Collaborations: Partner with influencers or other complementary businesses to collaborate on TikTok content. This cross-promotion can help you tap into new audiences and expand your reach.
- Before and After Transformations: If your business offers transformative products or services, showcase the before and after results in short videos. This can be particularly effective for home improvement, fashion, or fitness industries.
- Q&A Sessions: Host live or pre-recorded Q&A sessions where you answer common questions related to your industry or specific products. Engage with your audience, address their concerns, and provide valuable insights.
- Trend-Related Content: Stay up to date with the latest TikTok trends and incorporate them into your content strategy. Put your unique spin on prevalent challenges or viral formats to make them relevant to your brand.
Remember always to stay authentic, engaging, and consistent with your TikTok content. Experiment with different ideas, analyze the performance of your videos and adapt your strategy based on audience feedback and preferences. With creativity and persistence, TikTok can become a powerful platform for promoting your small business.